Servicing Michigan's Lower Peninsula | 866-900-3626

Close X

Servicing Michigan's Lower Peninsula


Request an Estimate

By: Amanda Ringler on June 10th, 2017

Print/Save as PDF

Is RetroFoam of Michigan Licensed and Insured? [Video]

Insulation Contractor  |  FAQ  |  Foam Insulation  |  Foam insulation contractor

When you’re hiring an insulation contractor for your home, it’s important to know that they are licensed and insured or it could end up costing you money in the long run.

RELATED: Does RetroFoam of Michigan Have Experienced Crews?

RetroFoam of Michigan holds a builder license from the state of Michigan and carries general liability insurance. That insurance covers all of our employees that will be working on any projects we are hired to do.

Accidents happen and general liability insurance will protect the homeowner if the worst were to happen and there is an accident or property damage. We also offer a lifetime warranty on both the product and workmanship of our foam insulation services.

This means the crew that comes out to work on your home is covered, as well as the estimator who comes out to give you a quote. From the very beginning of the process, from getting the quote to the end of the install, everything is covered.

If a contractor doesn’t have a builder license, then it could end up costing the homeowner even more money. When applying for a license, the contractor is required to show proof of insurance.

If you’d like to learn more about the benefits of foam insulation, check out our learning center.


Ultimate Foam Insulation Buying Guide for Existing Homes