● Research: Conduct thorough market research to support our marketing strategies, including analyzing data, identifying trends, and gathering insights.
● Team Support: Assist the marketing team with various tasks as assigned, contributing to ongoing projects and campaigns.
● Certification: Engage in a marketing certification program as part of the internship, building foundational skills and knowledge for a career in marketing.
● Education: Must be pursuing a degree in business or marketing and have completed several courses in marketing.
● Communication Skills: Strong written and verbal communication abilities.
● Curiosity and Problem-Solving: Demonstrated ability to think critically and creatively, with a keen eye for detail.
● Spreadsheets and Data: Must have a love for data and the ability to tell a story with numbers.
● Team-Oriented: A friendly and collaborative attitude, ready to contribute positively to our close-knit team.
Belief and Practice of our Core Values:
● Team Player
● Growth Oriented
● Customer First
About RetroFoam of Michigan:
We exist to make a difference in the lives of Michigan homeowners, solving their problems with comfort and high energy bills. We are serious about our work but just as serious about having fun and making a difference in our work and through our partnership with Make-A-Wish Michigan.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and cover letter today, stating why you love marketing and why you would be a good fit for this internship.