• Help prepare invoice and expense reports
• Analyze financial data
• Perform research for budgeting and financial forecasting
• Check financial documents and journal entries for accuracy
• File documents
• Provide administrative support as needed Required Skills/Abilities:
• Basic understanding of bookkeeping practices and procedures.
• Proficient with computers and different finance software programs.
• Must have effective written and verbal communication skills to build strong interpersonal relationships.
• Have strong organization and time management skills with the ability to work without distraction.
• Must have completed introductory accounting courses and have a basic understanding of financial principles.
• Must have a very high sense of rigor to prevent any form of mistake that may occur in the process of documenting financial information.
• Must be a team player and motivated to learn with a strong desire to take on a new challenge.
Education and Experience:
• Must be a recent graduate or actively working towards a Bachelor’s or Masters in Accounting.
• Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
• Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Belief and Practice of our Core Values:
● Team Player
● Growth Oriented
● Customer First
About RetroFoam of Michigan:
We exist to make a difference in the lives of Michigan homeowners, solving their problems with comfort and high energy bills. We are serious about our work but just as serious about having fun and making a difference in our work and through our partnership with Make-A-Wish Michigan.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and cover letter, stating why you would be a good fit for this internship.