The new year brings about the start of the Michigan home show and expo season with dozens of events across the state each weekend, everything from home remodeling shows to bridal and health expos.
These expos are a great place to become aware of and get to know businesses who may be able to help with some of the things on your priority list, whether it be improvements to your home, health, or business.
RetroFoam of Michigan participates in dozens home shows and related events each year to talk with homeowners who are on a mission to create their dream home and are ready to take control over the uncomfortable rooms and high energy bills they face each day.
If you are attending any of the shows listed below make sure to stop by our booth to say hello, as well as ask any questions you may have about making your home or pole barn comfortable and energy efficient with foam insulation.
January 2018 Expos and Home Shows in Michigan
- The Grand Rapids Remodeling & New Homes Show: Jan. 12, noon until 9 p.m., Jan. 13, 10 a.m. until 9 p.m., and Jan. 14, 11 a.m. until 5 p.m. The show will be held at DeVos Place, 303 Monroe Ave NW, Grand Rapids.
Homeowners who are considering remodeling or building a new home will learn from expert speakers and exhibitors on a variety of relevant home topics. Adult tickets are $9, children 14 and under are $5 and kids 5 and under are free. Tickets can be purchased online or at the door, with a $2 off coupon available to print off on the website.
- 2018 Bean & Beet Symposium: 16, 8 a.m. until 4 p.m. at the Horizon’s Conference Center, 6200 State St., Saginaw.
This annual symposium is the largest agriculture trade show in central Michigan, offering offers research based information for agricultural producers and university researchers. The event is free to attend.
- Home EXPO: 20, 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. and Jan. 21 11 a.m. until 3 p.m. The expo will be held at the Grand Traverse Resort & Spa, 100 Grand Traverse Village Blvd, Acme.
The 34th annual Home EXPO, presented by the Home Builders Association of the Grand Traverse Area, is one of the largest building industry events in northern Michigan each year. Learn about new building trends, products, ideas, and inspiration for your home. Individual and family tickets can be punched online or at the door.
- Winter Bridal Show of West Michigan: 27, 11 a.m. until 4 p.m. at the DeVos Place, located at 303 Monroe Ave NW in Grand Rapids.
Resources to plan your big day all under one roof, along with door prizes and a fashion show. Tickets are $10 and can be purchased at the door or online. A $2 off coupon can be found on the website.
- Health & Wellness Expo: 27, 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. at the Flint Farmers’ Market, located at 300 E. First St. in Flint.
Learn from local experts about healthy eating, staying active, and living a healthy lifestyle.
What Home Shows and Expos Will You Be Attending in January?
Will you be attending any expos or home shows not on our list? If so please let us know in the comments.