Michigan Expos: Where to Find RetroFoam of Michigan in April 2017
Spring has sprung and with it comes the to-do list of projects around your home.
As that list continues to grow, you may not know where to start for those jobs that require the steady hand of an experienced contractor. Home expo shows are a great place to start.
RetroFoam of Michigan participates in dozens of expos, home shows and trade shows each year. Here are the expos where you can find us during April. If you are in the market for foam insulation for your home or pole barn, come talk to one of our insulation experts.
April 2017 Michigan Expo, Trade and Home Shows
- The Novi Home and Garden Show: Friday, March, 31, 2 p.m. until 8 p.m., Saturday, April 1, 10 a.m. until 8 p.m., and Sunday, April 2, 10 a.m. until 5 p.m. The show will be held at the Suburban Collection Showplace, located at 46100 Grand River Avenue in Novi. The Novi Home and Garden Show is a one-stop destination to find home improvement products and services for every type of project, including decorating, landscaping, and more. Experienced contractors and businesses will be on hand to answer your questions. Admission is $10 for 13-years-old and older, $9 for seniors 55-years-old and older, and kids 12-years-old and under get in free. Parking is not included.
- Family Expo: Saturday, April 1, 10 a.m. until 2 :30 p.m. The Family Expo will be held at the Birch Run Expo Center, located at 11600 North Beyer Road in Birch Run. The event has something for the entire family with dozens of vendors and several guests. Admission is free.
- West Michigan Pet Expo: Saturday, April 1, 10 a.m. until 7 p.m. and Sunday, April 2, 11 a.m. until 5 p.m. The expo will be held at the DeltaPlex Arena and Conference Center, located at 2500 Turner Avenue NW in Grand Rapids. The pet expo will have live animal entertainment, pony rides, thousands of pet products, along with dozens of vendors. Admission is $10 for adults, $5 for kids, and children 4-years-old and under get in free.
- Spring Home and Garden Show: Saturday, April 1, 10 a.m. until 7 p.m. and Sunday, April 2, 11 a.m. until 5 p.m. The show will be held at the Dort Federal Event Center, located at 3501 Lapeer Road in Flint. There will be home improvement experts on hand to answer questions on gardening, remodeling, and repairing the home. Admission is $4 and kids under 18-years-old get in free.
- Up North Lake and Cottage Show: Friday, April 7, 3 p.m. until 8 p.m., Saturday, April 8, 10 a.m. until 6 p.m., and Sunday, April 9, 10 a.m. until 4 p.m. The show will be held at Howe Area – Civic Center, located at 1213 West Civic Drive in Traverse City. The Up North Lake and Cottage Show will feature a large selection of exhibitors representing builders, contractors, landscapers, and more. Admission is $6 for adults, $2 for kids ages 4- to 12-years-old, and children 0- to 3-years-old get in free.
- Northern Michigan Home and Outdoor Show: Friday, April 28, 3 p.m. until 7 p.m. and Saturday, April 29, 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. The show will be held at the Otsego County Sportsplex in Gaylord. Dozens of exhibitors will be on hand to answer questions. Admission is $5 for adults, $3 for children, and $8 for weekend passes.
Getting a Free Estimate
If you can’t make it to one of the expos this month and you’re interest in getting a free estimate, give us a call at 866-900-3626, or fill out the form on our website.
About Amanda Ringler
Amanda previously has worked as a breaking news and crime reporter, TV news producer, and editor in Flint and Detroit. Throughout her career as a journalist, she has won several awards from the Detroit Chapter of Society of Professional Journalists and the Michigan Press Association. As part of the RetroFoam of Michigan family, Amanda uses her experience as a journalist to write content that will help educate homeowners on the benefits of foam insulation. When Amanda isn’t writing, she’s spending time with her husband and rescued huskies. She also loves knitting, making art, cooking, and hosting dinner and a movie night for friends and family.